- An unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
- A feeling of anxiety concerning the outcome of something or the safety of someone.
- The likelihood of something unwelcome happening.
- A mixed feeling of dread and reverence.
- Be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or harmful.
- Avoid doing something because one is afraid.
Fear and anxiety go hand in hand.
It’s hard for most people to understand how it feels to be so scared of something that you are unable to function, that is why it is hard for people to understand anxiety.
Dr Karl Albrecht (listed in the top 100 thought leaders in American business) believes that there are ONLY five types of fear: Read more